Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello to everyone

So I haven't posted in awhile, I can't believe how busy we have been this year. Sorry no pics yet. We have deciede to get rid of everything that is not important, so we can get all our bills paid off. So that means no internet, T.V, or cell phones. Yes I said it, cell phones. It has been a least 10 years since I have gone without one and I don't know what to do. I am still digging in my purse for it, or sometimes I can still feel it vibrate in my pocket at work. Life has been interesting but still busy. The kids have loved playing at all the lakes out here. We see moose everyday, And we have so much fish!!

Haili had a good 5 year birthday in June and is so excited about starting school soon. Yesturday she went into the hospital and had her tonsils removed. So she is sitting on our couch right now in and out of consiousness eating her popsicles. Her voice has changed a bit, which is funny to me. She is a little bossy right now. She orders me and cody around to get her favorite things. I don't mind but I don't know how long cody will put up with that:) Trevor leaves today for two weeks and fly's to King Salmon where he works. Alaska is an amazing place and I don't think we will ever get to explore all of it.

All is well out here we miss all of you!!

1 comments:

Steelefamily said...

Wow, amazing that we can live without such necessities. Sounds like such a great adventure in Alaska. Wishing you the best!