I was able to go to Salt Lake City for the weekend, and visit my family. I had a wonderful time! I was able to visit the sites and go shopping with my mother. We ate so much good food! And my cousin Cameron and Kari had a beautiful wedding, I was so glad that I was able to visit with all the family. The weather was sunny and hot! It was nice to get out of the rain! We have had 27 straight days of rain, and we have broken the record this year! It is still beautiful.
We also can't waite... only 2 1/2 more months until we have our new baby girl! Now if we could only come up with a name. Let me know if you have any good ideas...We like them short and sweet and girlie.
Saturday, August 14, 2010
Salt Lake City
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment