Thursday, March 18, 2010

More Iditarod

Trevor took these pictures while he was flying up to Nome. It looks pretty, but it is freeeeezzzing COLD! Trevor is so windburned and sunburned when he comes home. He looks like he's been in Hawaii not Alaska. :)


This is just a moose eating by our house



Trevor flying over an Iditarod racer

The welcome to nome Sign

Trevor at a Saloon

The Iditarod Finish in Nome Alaska

An Iditarod musher comming to the finish line, Trevor thinks he was 15th.

Wyatt Earp and his women came to nome looking for gold and started up the very fist saloon built out of wood.

The nome finish line!

All the dogs are sleeping in their warm blankets.

1 comments:

Tiff said...

Heather,

I saw your comment on our old blog. Just FYI, our new blog address is www.olsharts.blogspot.com. I could have sworn I sent you an invite, but I don't see you there. If you want me to send you one, just send me your address to tifferbrook@yahoo.com and I'll add you. Looks like you guys are having a good time!

Tiffany (Jim's wife)