




Yes, we made it to ALASKA. It isn't too cold here. I believe Canada got to be -20 at one point, and the dog refused to go to the bathroom that day. It's only about 30 and will snow all week. It was a beautiful 8 day drive and I don't believe I will ever do that again, but it was a fun experience. We got to meet a few relatives and see the country side. I do have lots of pictures so I will just add a few for right now. I mostly wanted everyone to know we are ALIVE. We can't waite to explore Alaska. It really is beautiful here, even under all the snow. Trevor and I start work next week so we will update you on how all that goes. Our apartment is super small, but it's in a great location, and pretty nice.
Saturday, March 28, 2009
WE MADE IT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I am so happy what pretty pictures of the animals. We were at a horse sale all day and when I got home first thing I came on here and was so excited to see a post from you!!!!! I love you and glad everything is going well I will call you tomorow prob. so I get your work schedule so I know when to call!! MISS YOU
Heather,
I wish we had been able to go out with you guys before we left so I guess you'll get to know me through blogging for now...
Jim and I just read your post and we think your pictures are beautiful. It's so fun to move to new places and explore. Glad you're safe and keep posting more pictures... they're great!
Those pictures are beautiful. Glad you made it safe. You guys are crazy for making that drive.
Keep the pictures coming. It's like a whole new world out there.
Post a Comment