Sunday, February 1, 2009

Go Cardinals!!

So I can't get any pics on my computer right now but today we are going to a friends house to enjoy the Super Bowl. I am making one of my favorite desserts and thought you all would like it. It's soooo tasty but you have to follow the directions exactly to make it turn out just right, and be prepared it does take some time to make. Megan I think you will LOVE this!!

PEACH CHEESECAKE

CRUST:
2 1/2 cups crushed graham crackers
1 cube melted butter
6 Tbsp confectioners sugar

Mix together smash on 9x13 pan, leaving some of the graham mix to sprinkle for topping.

FILLING:
2 cup water
2 Tbsp cornstarch
1 cup sugar
3 oz pkg peach gelatin
4 cups sliced peaches

Cook water, cornstarch and sugar on medium heat until clear and thick. Remove and add gelatin let cool add peaches and pour over crust and chill until firm.

TOPPING:
8 oz cream cheese
3 Tbsp milk
1 cup confectioners sugar
2 cups cool whip

Mix cream cheese, milk and sugar. Stir in cool whip. Spread on top of peach mix. sprinkle crumb mix over top and serve.

2 comments:

Aspen Photography said...

Yummy I deffinitlry will make this Ia mso excited to watch the super bowl NOT!!!!! Patrick is watching it though

Aspen Photography said...

Uh yah that makes a whole lotta sense what I just posted!!!!!!!!!