Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving







This year Trevor's parents and Travis came to our apartment and had thanksgiving here. I had to work, but we made the whole meal before noon! Amazing! Shanna and I hit the stores on black friday, we didn't get up until 5 am, but we had fun and got almost all our christmas shopping done. Haili and Cody loved playing with grandma and grandpa, it's a good thing they are not too far away. We enjoyed having them over. Shanna also took our family pictures which turned out pretty good!! Sunday we headed up to Payson with Trevor's parents and had lunch before they headed back to Las Vegas.
We only have 23 days until Christmas! I am pretty excited, we will be in Las Vegas visiting for the weekend. Haili can't wait to see Madison.

3 comments:

Diana and Scott said...

Sounds like a fun Thanksgiving. Give us a call when you guys are in town for Christmas.

Justiel said...

Wow. Your kids look so big. Hope to see you over the Holidays or soon. We will be in UT over Christmas.

Steelefamily said...

That is a great family photo. Good for you getting all your shopping done. I wait till a day or two before:)