A true nascar fan
Final turn Jimmy Johnson wins the race!

#88 Earnhart Jr :) 









NASCAR was so much fun! We saw some pretty interesting people, the whole place was packed. We sat on turn four in the middle. No one sat in front or on the sides of us so we had lots of room to lounge for 5 hours. We got there around 10 am and left around 7 pm. They had all kinds of games and vendors outside. When we left there was no more merchandise left, they sold
out of everything! The weather was crazy, we get there and it was hot. Then they delayed the race for about 30 min because of rain. The sun came out again but the wind picked up and blew debris all over the track. There were some great wrecks, and some good racing. Jimmy Johnson won the race, I knew he would from the beginning, but I was wanting Earnhardt Jr. to at least
place in the top 5. He placed 6th. Lame. But we had a ton of fun!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
NASCAR 08' PIR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
JT did not even know you had a blog! I have to add you to my friends list, my computer was not working forever so it would not allow me to add friends, I do not know why. You guys do to much fun stuff!
Post a Comment