Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!










We had so much fun this Halloween! It was a warm 94 degrees here in Phoenix Arizona. Trevor and I are running around in shorts and t-shirts and I am LOVING the weather. I am definitely a desert rat!
Haili loved all the candy and being a princess, well she couldn't decide on a witch or princess so we combined the two. So she became a Halloween Princess. Cody didn't really care much what he wore but he seemed to like his Race Car outfit and as long as he got candy he would wear anything. Haili had a halloween party at her preschool and then we went to walgreens where we got their pictures taken. Cody just woke up from his nap that is why he is not smiling in this picture, but every picture I took he would have the biggest grin! Then we all went out to dinner and of course the best thing to eat around here is mexican so we filled up on quesadillas, tamales, and chips and salsa. Then we were off to the mall. We did a little shopping while we were there, but the kids loved going from store to store and we got to the mall pretty early so they were giving handfuls of candy at a time. After an hour of that we then went to our ward chili party and ate some chili and corn bread. By the time we got home I didn't think we would have any trick or treaters but luckily I was prepared and bought a couple of bags. Haili had fun answering the door and giving out candy the rest of the night.



We also carved our pumpkins that week. Cody would not go anywhere near the guts but Haili didn't mind at all, she did pretty good with her pumpkin.



and we had some fun making Halloween cookies, but I think they ate more frosting then cookie.


1 comments:

Justiel said...

Hey guys. Cute Blog. I love these blogs. It's a great way to see each others families grow up. Call us next time you are in town. Take Care.